We are taking action against the Corona-Virus:
1. Our consultation hours will temporarily take place on
every Thursday from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
Also they take place in person again, at Ankerstraße 15, 50676 Köln from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
There will be special regulations due to Covid-19:
- there will only be one consultation team which means that the waiting periods will be longer
- there can only be a consultation if you wear a mask
- the general rules about physical distance have to be followed
We are very glad to offer in person consultation hours again. We want to ask for your understanding regarding the special circumstances. If anything changes, we will inform you right here.
If you have any questions you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Our office remains temporarily closed. Please contact us via email: email@example.com
3. Our working meetings are held as video conferences. If you would like to participate, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Refugee Law Clinic is a project conducted by law students from Cologne which supports migrants, in particular refugees and asylum seekers. We offer pro bono legal and non-legal advice and other support, e.g. we accompany and give guidance to our clients when attending appointments at the border agency. To that end we collaborate with qualified lawyers and other charity organizations.
If we can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to attend our counseling.
Please do not primarily send us an E-mail or a Facebook message – these communication channels are not suitable for an appropriate first-communication within a mandate.
Ankerstraße 15, 50676 Köln.
(If you are not from the area around cologne, we suggest to contact another initiative in your area - local counseling is much more promising! Here you can find contact details from other Refugee Law Clinics.)
Currently the counseling takes place every Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
If you need an arabic translator, please contact Tarick Nofal: email@example.com. He will participate in the consultation hour and assist you.
1. & 3. Thursday of each month
from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.
Inhalte von Google Maps werden aufgrund deiner aktuellen Cookie-Einstellungen nicht angezeigt. Klicke auf “Anzeigen”, um den Cookie-Richtlinien von Google Maps zuzustimmen und den Inhalt anzusehen. Mehr dazu erfährst du in der Google Maps Datenschutzerklärung. Du kannst der Nutzung dieser Cookies jederzeit über deine eigenen Cookie-Einstellungen widersprechen.